Aluminum Patio Doors In Essex & Hertfordshire
For smooth and effortless operation, choose our aluminium patio doors in Harlow, Chelmsford and Hertfordshire.
Our superb aluminium patio doors in Essex are a fantastic option if you’re looking to create a beautiful and seamless connection between home and garden.
The perfect choice for both commercial and residential projects, our aluminium doors can be specified to suit a wide range of styles and sizes.
Wide, Open Views
Visoglide patio doors are designed to create a stunning glass façade in order to maximise the glass areas, allowing you to enjoy beautiful views.
Strong & Energy Efficient
Our highly desirable aluminium patio doors are extremely energy efficient and highly secure.
Our range of aluminium patio doors deliver optimum performance and are tested to the highest standards to guarantee reliability.
The strong, thermally broken aluminium sections enable the creation of dramatic sliding sashes with large glass areas without reducing thermal or weather resistance.
Smooth, Sliding Action
Our sliding patio doors operate smoothly, making them very easy to open and close. Our Visoglide patio doors give you a great glass area without compromising on space.
These aluminium doors slide either right or left, enhancing space and creating a seamless boundary between rooms.
Special sliding mechanisms enable even the largest sashes to slide open and closed smoothly, whatever their size.
When closed these large sliding doors form a thermally efficient glass façade, a wonderful way to flood space with light and enjoy beautiful views.
Features & Options
- Available with a double or triple track to enable multiple sliders to move in the same direction, giving the potential up to two thirds opening aperture
- Available with 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 sliding sashes, with the sliding sash sliding on the inside
- Our doors are complemented by a range of furniture options featuring traditional lever/lever or “D” looped handle options
- Handles are available in a choice of standard colours: with additional options to colour match the handles to the colour of the doors
- High security multi point hook bolt locking mechanisms are fitted as standard to master sliding sashes, with the additional security of internally glazed sliding sashes
- Polyamide thermal barrier to reduce heat loss and improve thermal performance
- High quality EDPM rubber gaskets and weather brushes to aid weather proofing. 28mm double glazed units, available with integral blinds giving a U’value of 1.8 W/m2K